MATCH – Informal and non-formal competences matching devise for migrants’ employability and active citizenship
The core overall objective of the project is the development of a web-based functional tool (from test version to the dynamic working system) connecting the migrants’ competences acquired in formal, non-formal and informal contexts to occupational profiles and to companies’ labour demand.
The system will be adopted by the Chambers of Commerce/training organizations involved in the project as they are in a valuable position to serve as intermediaries in the local workforce development system, aggregating the labour needs of employers and effectively linking them with job seekers.
The project is also aimed to:
- to evaluate the existing tools and practices for validating informal non-formal learning and to offer the most practical and relevant ones based on the experience of the partners countries thus facilitating the process of validating non-formal and informal learning, with a focus on the needs of migrants;
- to create, develop and propose the principles, methods and necessary conditions for the implementation of an experimental, integrated set of services, to be mainly addressed to migrants, for the recognition and validation of different forms of knowledge and skills, at all levels, whatever their source and whatever way they have been acquired;
- to test the adapted web-tool on a representative sample of beneficiaries – end-users;
- to offer integrated information, advice and assistance service to the beneficiaries (migrants as selected direct target group) by setting up “one-stop shops” in each Chamber of Commerce/training organisation involved;
- to foster transnational and trans-sectoral collaboration building understanding and confidence in the tested practices and procedures.
Funding programme: LLP-Grundtvig