3C – Older People’s Economic Wellbeing – learning for capability, capacity and citizenship
The key project objective is to enable older adults through learning to access the changing situation of the labour market and become active citizens.
- older people who are leaving or who have left their primary occupation and may be considering opportunities to undertake new and different work,
- adult education providers and intermediaries who are interested in developing their provision for the older people
- policy makers and policy informers who are interested in the development of policy related to adult learning and its relationship to promoting active citizenship,
The key products:
User Manual for primary users: older people who are leaving or who have left their primary occupation and may be considering opportunities to undertake new and different work. The User Manual is divided into five chapters:
- Chapter 1- TAKING STOCK, takes a snap shot of where the users are now
- In Chapter 2 consideration is given to the WORKING CONTEXT i.e. the economic environment in which they live and work.
- Chapter 3 identifies types of WORKING PATTERNS available to them.
- Chapter 4 is designed to enable the users to build upon their skills using SKILLS LEARNING exercises.
- Chapter 5 – TAKING ACTION enables the users identify ways to put into action the things they would like to create or change in their life.
Training Materials: for adult education providers and intermediaries as a guidance on how to use the User Manual
Funding programme: LLP-Grundtvig